Latest updates: Oct 4, 2022
Access real-time information on weather and enable notifications for features.
Table of contents
About this app
Android 7.0 and up
Mar 29, 2012
Oct 4, 2022
What's newThank you for your feedback! We reviewed every feedback received to make the app better for you.
We've improved the app with the following:
- Check out the relative humidity on the weather banner
- You can now choose the location for your home screen widgets
If you like the app, please rate us in the Play Store. It would serve as great motivation to us.
For any feedback, please share with us through the in-app feedback form available under Settings -andgt; ‘Help Us Improve'. Thank you
It provides a comprehensive suite of information and services from the Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment (MSE) which covers weather, air quality, dengue hot spots, water level, flood, water disruption, hawker centre, food hygiene, and recycling. Users can also report feedback to MSE and its agencies through this app.
• Access real-time information on Singapore's weather and receive push-notification alerts when heavy rain occurs
• View latest PSI and hourly PM2.5 information
• Locate dengue clusters
• Search for hawker centre
• View the food alerts and recall related information
• Obtain useful food hygiene related information such as Food Establishment Hygiene Grades and list of licensed food caterers
• Get alerted on environmental situations such as earthquake, drain water level, flash floods, lightning and haze
• View the water supply disruption information
• Convenience of providing feedback to NEA, PUB and SFA
• Save locations and personalise the relevant information you wish to see for each location
myENV app will need access to certain features on your phone for the following reasons:
This allows myENV to provide you more accurate information events, alerting you on weather and environmental conditions before your event
Location Always and When In Use
This allows myENV to use your location to understand your location patterns, so we can provide you more accurate suggestions based on your locations
Allow you to save photographs taken with myENV app in your phone and to attach them when you file a report to NEA/PUB/SFA
Access the phone's camera if you wish to attach a photograph while making a Report to NEA/PUB/SFA
Required to record videos