Let your device do the talking
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French (Canadian), French (France), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
Fast, simple, and secure. Google Chrome browser for Android phones and tablets.
- SwiftKey Keyboard
The Best Swipe & Emoji Keyboard. Customize your keyboard and swipe to type.
- Play Services Info (Update)
Utility app to check the status, install and update the Google Play services
- T2S: Text to Voice - Read Aloud
Read aloud text and web pages, convert text to audio file
- Google Play Services for AR
Google Play Services for AR unlocks AR experiences built with ARCore.
- Google Play Games
Play games instantly, save progress, and earn achievements.
- YouTube Music - Stream Songs & Music Videos
The official YouTube app built just for music.
- Google Home
Set up and control your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, and Google Home devices