Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, now on Android!
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt
Join Rosie and Max on the exciting search for a bear!
Brass is economic strategy game set during Industrial Revolution in England.
- The cat's meow town
cat raising idle game
0 stress game where you only feed your cat every few hours
Linelight is an elegant puzzle game set in a universe of lines.