Latest updates: Oct 3, 2022
My CarCar Management
Car maintenance app to track fuel consumption, track mileage & track expenses.
Table of contents
About this app
Android 5.0 and up
My Car - Car Management
Sep 23, 2019
Everyone, In-App Purchases
Oct 3, 2022
What's new- bug fixes
Manage all your vehicles efficiently
Use the app for cars, trucks, motorcycles or buses. The app supports bi-fuel vehicles too such as gasoline/CNG as well as electric vehicles.
Compare your car statistics with your other cars to see which performs best and to detect possible faults in your car.
Track costs and save money
Stop wasting money on a car that is too expensive to maintain. My Car app helps you selling and upgrading your car at the right moment.
Find out how much you spend money on fuel, auto service, auto repair and other car expenses. Compare prices and make better decisions. Find all previous events from the event log quickly and easily.
View and analyze interesting statistics and charts related to your vehicle. There are statistics and charts for every detail of your car.
Premium version allows you to export and print PDF reports from charts, events, costs, incomes and trips.
Fully cross-platform solution
My Car app is available for mobile devices, tablets, desktop and Web, optimized for different screen sizes. With Premium version your data is synced into all your devices automatically and in real-time. Your data is stored securely and reliably in a cloud service.
For personal use and for professional drivers
My Car is a perfect app also for taxi drivers, drivers of Uber and other similar services, bus companies, transportation companies and other professional drivers. You can even track your income with My Car app (Premium feature).
Key features (free)
• Fuel mileage tracker
• Track car's costs, car services and fuel efficiency
• Vehicle album for photos
• Add notes
• Attach photos and other documents to any event. For example, attach a photo of the receipt related to the event
• Location history for previous fuel station, auto service, auto repair, etc.
• View and search event history. Filter events by event type to see all related events quickly
• Statistics and charts: fuel efficiency, fuel price, cost structure, monthly costs, monthly fuel costs, costs over mileage, costs per day, cumulative costs, monthly income, cumulative income, average mileage per year, ownership
• Manage multiple vehicles (up to 3 vehicles with the free version)
• Fuel units: liter, gallon, kg, kWh
• Odometer units: km, mile, hour
• Fuel efficiency units: mpg, L/100 km, km/L and so on
• Support for bi-fuel vehicles (e.g. gasoline/CNG)
• Import data from other applications including Fuelio, Fuelly, Drivvo and My Cars
• Export/backup your data
• Modern, clean user interface and very easy to use
Premium (available as in-app purchase)
• Cloud storage and sync
• Access your data from any of your mobile devices and PC
• Modern Web app for desktop usage (installable PWA)
• Export PDF reports from charts, events, costs, incomes and trips
• Manage up to 6 vehicles (or up to 100 vehicles with Premium Business)
• Add one additional driver. With Premium Business you can add multiple additional drivers and manage their access rights.
• Track incomes
• Service reminders
• Trip log
• No ads
• Unlock all other Premium features